The Sugo SG13B-Q Mini-Tower Case from SilverStone is a small case that supports Mini-DTX and Mini-ITX motherboards. Due to its compact size, this case does not have any room for optical drives, and it can only fit storage configurations of either one 3.5" and one 2.5" drive or three 2.5" drives. Users who are looking to install larger or longer components should note that the SG13 can fit expansion cards up to 10.5" long and 5.11" wide as well as CPU coolers up to 2.4" tall.
Even with the limited space, you can install an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler in the 120/140mm fan slot. Installing a larger 140mm radiator or fan requires removing the upper drive cage, shrinking the available room for a graphics card to 9.3” (minus the thickness of the radiator). Silverstone recommends using a 140mm PSU due to varying connector locations on PSUs and the unique structure of SG13.
- Supports standard-length expansion cards of 10.5 inches
- Supports Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboards and ATX PSUs
- Supports 120mm or 140mm single fan all-in-one liquid coolers
- Over-sized vents for heat dissipation
- Elevated standoff for motherboard back side components